Integrated Project Management Australia Pty Ltd (IPMA) is a management and IT project delivery consultancy with strong foundations in business analysis and business process design, project planning and project management, change management and system integration.
Founded in Melbourne in 2012, IPMA Pty Ltd has been engaged by the following clients;
- Assetic Pty Ltd – eLearning System and Content Development, Development and implementation of company-wide Product Support function.
Assetic Predictor is a market leading modeling and simulation tool. End-to-end eLearning training course developed to facilitate training and knowledge transfer to customers remotely. Full responsibility to develop the Product Support function that included; customer and staff training and certification, support and helpdesk function, risk and compliance to ISO27000 (ISMS), R&D Audit management, business analysis and process design.
- Serco Immigration Services – Business Project Management engagement
Serco Immigration Services has been administrating and operating the Australian Border Force detention centres on behalf of the Australian Federal Department of Immigration and Border Protection for over 6 years. During 2 years of ongoing engagement, IPMA was involved on a range of projects regarding asset management system implementation, transition projects and business transformation initiatives.
- Serco Open Spaces – Technical Project Management & Spatial Data Analysis
Serco Open Spaces (SOS) has retained the Parks & Gardens Maintenance contract for the City of Melbourne for the past 6 years and recently extended the size coverage of the contract to include both North and South precincts. IPMA Pty Ltd was contracted to restructure the spatial data supplied by the City of Melbourne for upload into the SOS maintenance management system (MEX). The Data was supplied in ArcMap shape file format and was cleansed and validated while being hierarchically structured to conform to the database structure required by the MEX System.
- HISER Consulting – Management and UX Consultants
HISER UX and Management Consulting provides services to Serco Asia-Pacific as well as external clients. IPMA assisted HISER with a large business analysis and change management program of work that was executed to centralise and boost efficiency within Serco Immigration Services division.
IPMA Pty Ltd provides a range of services that cover IT and Project Management and specialises in the following areas;
- Project and Program Management
- Project Management Methods and Frameworks
- Project Reporting and Monitoring
- Project Reviews and Recovery Operations
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Change Management and Transition Management
- Business Analysis and Business Transformation
- Asset Management System Implementation (ISO 55000)
- GIS Data Analysis and Data Collection Systems
- Surveying and Reporting
- Transport Planning and Modelling
- Digital Modelling and Analysis
Project Management Methodology Certifications:
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certified